Monday, January 5, 2015

A New Year Brings New Things (In this case, good things.)

Greetings, everyone. As you know the release of my book is just around the corner, and I have good news concerning that! Previously, I had said that the book would only be released in ebook format to begin with. I am quite happy to announce that I will now be releasing a print version as well as an ebook version simultaneously! Excellent, most excellent. Don't you think so? I do.

For those of you who are awaiting the novel so patiently I thank you from the bottom (as well as the top) of my heart. Strife of the Mighty should be available to all no later than February! Of course, I shall make a post the very day it is loosed into the public.

Right then... Keep well for now, folks, and may we meet soon between the pages. And of course, a happy new year to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment