Sunday, October 11, 2015

Has It Really Been So Long???!!!

Egad!! My word!! Goodness gracious!!! Mama mia!! Blah!! Can it really have been so long since last I posted? I guess the simple answer is yes.....

I suppose I've nothing to say in my defense, though, in my defense, you wouldn't believe some of the things that have been going on that have prevented me from posting (sort of).

#1     I was in an accident!!! Honest through and through. No, it wasn't my fault. The side of my vehicle was grazed by a large (large) truck coming round a corner too narrowly. And no, I wasn't hurt, thank you for asking. Luckily, it was only a graze and nothing more serious (I dread to think!). Things were settled well, and we are all not-so-soon on our ways. I've a picture or two somewhere, but I've lost them currently....

#2     I was out camping. For eight days. And in those eight days I had some of the worst internet imaginably conceivable! Really? you ask. Yes, really! I could barely make a phone call. Imagine if Bigfoot had been on the prowl. If you want me to talk about the camping, I will say that unlike other times I've slept outside, this time I happened to be very uncomfortable. My back ached. My legs ached. My arm ached. And my jaw ached from complaining how much I was aching. However, the company was grand, and the food was sweet. There were little to no bugs, and the weather was mostly fair. Foolishly, I neglected to get any pictures of this time.

#3     I participated in a talent showcase event thingy. The preparation for this was somewhat laborious, and the day itself somewhat tense. However, all in all, it turned out well (and I even gained some chickens from it (long story)). People were touched, voices were raised, and I caught a chill because the air conditioner was turned down so low.

So you see, it's not that I don't want to post and keep you guys informed, it's just that sometimes, things are against me. Notwithstanding, I should have made another post some time ago. I suppose I wish to have something to write about, you know, something interesting to tell you guys instead of just ramblings on a page. Oh well, I guess I can maybe post book reviews and ramblings and ravings when all else fails.

Keep Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment