Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays! (Yeah, I know, kinda lame to repeat the exact words as the title in the first sentence.) However, 'tis the season for the giving of thanks and the eating of over-sized fowl, the visiting with relatives and....the reading of books!! Of course it is. Who doesn't enjoy curling up in the warmth of somewhere cozy when it's chilly outside, lost in a realm between the pages? Some people get time off from work, school, or whatever it is they would otherwise be doing this season as well. So, with a little bit of extra free time on your hands, I thought I'd go ahead and treat any who wished to accept with a sale!

The kindle version of Strife Of The Mighty is currently marked down to a mere $0.99 once more. This sale is temporary, but will extend longer than usual--long enough for all of you guys to grab yourself a copy. http://www.amazon.com/Strife-The-Mighty-Chronicles-Vrandalin-ebook/dp/B00T5IW9DE I hope that we can meet soon between the pages. Happy Holidays! (Ugh...I just said that again, didn't I?)

Keep Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment